Significantly warmer and more protective than a fleece hoody, this insulated hoody is breathable enough to be used as a super warm mid-layer on frigid days and protective enough to be an outer layer while belaying or hanging out at camp. An extra thick dose of synthetic Coreloft™ insulates but packs small.
Versatile synthetic insulated mid layers with a high degree of weather resistance.
High performance weather protection and materials, emphasizing versatility for multiple activities.
Versatile high performance designs for diverse activities and conditions. Durable and light.
Man-made insulation with quick dry times, durability and retains warmth when damp.
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Composite construction
- Articulated elbows
- Gusseted underarms
- Athletic fit for a slimmer more flattering profile
- Helmet compatible StormHood™
- Insulated hood
- Lined hood
- Full front zip with chin guard and wind flap
- Stretch-knit cuffs
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Drop back hem
- Laminated hem
- Internal chest pocket
- Two hand pockets with zippers