The HALOES DOWN HOODIE is engineered for high activity in the mountains. We start with a down-proof fabric that eliminates down-migration and loss, and add a Smart Skin™ construction, substituting synthetic insulation in areas where moisture builds. You get down's loft and packability, and the confidence of synthetic when you sweat.
- Warmth : Down insulation provides the best warmth to weight ratio available. And synthetic insulation is the choice for high-wear, high sweat areas.
- Packability : This jacket stuffs conveniently into its own hand pocket, taking up minimal space in your pack.
- Durability : A more durable face fabric won't lose feathers, and the synthetic insulation is impervious to the impact of repeated moisture permeation.
- AdvancedSkin technical fabrics improve body comfort by keeping you dry, warm and protected when you need it and where you need it.
- Allied feather
- A hood with a smart adjustment to fit to your head.
- On tops and bottoms, Active fit is close fitting and lets you move. Not too tight, not too loose.
- Integrated draw cord adjustment tightens the bottom hem for better protection against the elements.
- Full zip opening for convenient on/off and maximum ventilation.
- Stow small items in this easy-packing pocket.
- An easy, accessible pocket with secure zip closure.
- Roomy pockets to keep your hands warm, with secure, zipped closure.
- Minimal cuff construction to fit close to the wrist.
- Down provides more insulation per ounce than any other material, making it the optimal insulator. Our premium 90/10 ratio contains 90% Down and 10% feathers.