When the temperature drops to arctic levels, reach for the WarmCube™ Expedition Sleeping Bag - Long. The 800-fill-power down, synthetic HL-ElixR Micro™ insulation, and Pertex Quantum® shell fabric combine to provide superior coverage for summit bid-worthy adventures. Protected by a water-resistant layer of overlapping baffles, innovative 3D WarmCube construction prevents down fill from being displaced and traps heat in the surrounding channels so you stay warm—no matter what. An anatomically designed footbox, the two-way YKK zipper with a down-filled draft tube, and a cinchable draft collar and hood further limit heat loss.
- 800-fill-power down with WarmCube™ technology in internal layer for maximum warmth; synthetic HL-ElixR Micro™ insulation in outer layer for high loft
- Durable and water-resistant Pertex® Quantum shell exterior; Pertex Shield fabric strategically placed around head and footbox for moisture protection
- Anatomically designed footbox with wraparound construction increases warmth
- Two-way, full-length locking YKK zipper with down-filled draft tube reduces heat loss
- Cinchable draft collar and hood with easy-to-adjust "feely" drawcords block drafts and trap warmth
- Internal stash pocket