A minimalist down vest providing a high level of core warmth for very little weight, the Cerium LT performs as a midlayer or standalone in cool, dry conditions. Premium 850 fill down is resilient and warm, the Arato™ 10 shell provides lightweight durability, and Down Composite Mapping™ strategically places Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in moisture-prone areas. The trim fit layers easily under a shell, and the sewn-through construction further reduces weight and increases packability.
Streamlined, minimalist and lightweight technical down insulation. High warmth to weight ratio.
High performance, minimalist design that is durable for its weight.
Versatile high performance designs for diverse activities and conditions.
Highly efficient natural insulation that compacts well and offers excellent warmth to weight.
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Compressible and packable
- Improved fit with longer body length
- Full front zip with chin guard
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Internal zippered security pocket with stuff sack
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- Down Composite Mapping strategically places synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth
- Stand up collar
- Soft, smooth lined collar
- Drop back hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Includes stuff sack