Designed as an emergency shell for fast and light hiking, the Zeta FL Jacket has minimized features to shed grams. It packs up small, so it's ready whenever unpredictable mountain weather occurs. Made from GORE-TEX fabric with Paclite® Plus product technology, the Zeta FL is a superlight, packable, emergency waterproof jacket. Fully articulated patterning gives an exceptional fit and freedom of movement. Featured with a WaterTight™ front zipper and two hand pockets with RS™ sliders. The non-helmet compatible StormHood™ secures with a halo adjuster. The elasticized hem helps seal out the weather.
Lightweight hiking and trekking designs with an emphasis on comfort and efficiency.
FAST AND LIGHT
Minimalist, high performance and light weight, for rapid travel in variable conditions.
HIKING AND TREKKING
For technical hiking, trekking, durable and protective designs for remote and varied conditions.
Waterproof, windproof and breathable textiles that offer fully protective environmental shelter.
- Compressible and packable
- Trim fit for enhanced breathability
- Non-helmet compatible
- StormHood™ with halo adjuster
- Elasticized bottom hem for secure fit
- Straight hem
- Laminated high-strength hanger loop
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- 2L GORE-TEX with NEW PACLITE® Plus product technology is packable and has improved next-to-skin feel
- Tiny GORE seam tape
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- WaterTight™ full length front zip
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers and RS™ zipper sliders
- Note: Arc'teryx's WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture