Attention to functional protection creates a design focused on climbing. Utilizing a superlight, durable yet highly breathable material, the Sigma SL Anorak gives unrestrained movement and elevated performance in a softhsell pullover for comfortable, confident climbing. Superlight and breathable Aequora Airperm™ fabric gives wind protection and durability against rock. The deep front zip makes access easy and increases air flow during streneuous climbs. The fully adjustable, helmet compatible hood sits comfortably when climbing and doesn't restrict vision. The Sigma SL Anorak is the sum total of Arc'teryx designers responding to the needs of our climbing community.
Superlight materials and design, emphasizing light weight and packability over durablity.
ALPINISM AND CLIMBING
Climbing equipment designed for efficient movement and protection in alpine environments.
Engineered materials that offer enhanced properties or performance.
Air permeable four-way stretch woven textiles with superior abrasion resistance.
Minimalist, breathable softshell climbing and alpinism products focused on dynamic movement.
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Deep front zipper for easy on and off, rapid ventilation
- Exterior left chest pocket with zipper
- Aequora AirPerm™ is lightweight and comfortable next to skin in warm weather, has elastane for stretch
- Adjustable, helmet compatible hood with draw cords
- Dual lower hem adjusters
- Hemlock™ prevents jacket from slipping out from under harness