Designed for big mountain freeride and skiing, the Sabre Pant is waterproof, breathable, hardwearing and combines a Regular fit with clean lines. Storm protection and warmth come from the N80p-X GORE-TEX 3L fabric with 3L lo-loft soft shell construction. The material’s brushed liner provides light insulation and a flannel like feel.
Features are selected specifically for the snow, and optimized to handle the transition from groomed run to backcountry descent. Ultra durable 100D laminated Cordura® PowderCuffs™ seal out snow and fit under snowboard highbacks, and colour matched Keprotec™ instep patches prevent abrasion and ski cuts. Large cargo pockets with internal volume channel cargo away from impact zones, and double side zips can open wide for rapid ventilation on ascents and traverses. Integrated Slide’n Loc™ attachments link with the Sidewinder SV, Sabre and other compatible jackets, creating a unified clothing system that helps seal out driven snow.
SKIING AND SNOWBOARDING
Designed with specific snowsports features for efficient protection, layering and movement.
Waterproof, windproof and breathable textiles that offer fully protective environmental shelter.
Impervious to wind and offers significant weather resistance with lighter weight protection.
Allows moisture vapour to escape, helping regulate temperature and elevating comfort inside garment.
- Lightly insulated
- Articulated knees and seat
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and freedom of movement
- Adjustable integrated webbing belt
- Belt loops
- Hidden ReccoÂ® reflector
- Powder cuffs with gripper elastic
- GORE-TEX three-layer construction delivers complete weather protection
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- WaterTightâ„¢ external zippers
- Front fly with snap closure
- WaterTightâ„¢ thigh zippers for easy venting
- Hip stash pocket
- Two cargo pockets with WaterTightâ„¢ zippers
- Note: Arc'teryx's WaterTightâ„¢ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture