The Sabre LT Jacket is a highly versatile big mountain jacket built for weather protection in a progressive design. It is equipped with a full set of features specific to freeride touring: helmet compatible StormHood™, RS™ zipper sliders on chest and hand pockets and an RFID pocket, pack compatible WaterTight™ pit zippers for venting, integrated powder skirt,with Slide ‘n Loc™ attachments for compatible pants, an internal laminated pocket and an internal mesh dump pocket. N80p 3L GORE-TEX fabric with GORE C-KNIT™ backer technology is quiet and comfortable movement through wet and winter weather. The longer length gives extra protection from the elements on deep storm days.
High performance, minimalist design that is durable for its weight.
SKIING AND SNOWBOARDING
Designed with specific snowsports features for efficient protection, layering and movement.
Waterproof, windproof and breathable textiles that offer fully protective environmental shelter.
Impervious to penetration by water molecules, these materials provide shelter and protection.
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Regular fit provides freedom of movement with room for layers
- WaterTight™ external zippers
- WaterTight™ Vislon front zip
- WaterTight™ pit zippers angled for easy access while wearing a pack
- RS™ (Rain Shield) pocket zipper sliders
- Laminated hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Straight hem
- Fully seam-sealed for waterproofness
- GORE-TEX three-layer construction delivers complete weather protection
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- GORE C-KNIT™ backer technology is light, soft and comfortable
- Glove-friendly hood adjusters
- Laminated brim
- Helmet compatible StormHood™
- Laminated die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Large cuffs to fit over gloves
- Internal chest pocket with laminated zip
- Chest pocket with zip
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Left hand sleeve pocket for RFID ski pass
- Internal mesh dump pocket
- Note: Arc'teryx's WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Slide 'n Loc™ snap closures enable certain jackets to be fastened to ski pants to prevent snow entry
- Powder skirt with stretch panel and gripper elastic
- Hidden Recco® reflector