Designed to meet the demands of the backcountry, the Rush LT Jacket is light, durable, and featured for long uptracks and aggressive descents. The minimalist design keeps its weight at scant 445 grams, but the Rush LT still provides complete GORE-TEX protection and is built to withstand the rigors of rugged backcountry terrain. N40p-x GORE-TEX Pro is used in the body for durably waterproof, windproof protection while N80p-x GORE-TEX Pro reinforces high wear areas. The helmet compatible StormHood™ gives full head protection and easily adjusts for a secure fit with outstanding freedom of movement and peripheral vision. External pockets are easily accessible while wearing a pack and WaterTight™ pit zippers are angled for easy access. Intuitive Cohaesive® hood and hem adjusters are exceptionally easy to use, even while wearing heavy winter gloves
High performance, minimalist design that is durable for its weight.
Impervious to penetration by water molecules, these materials provide shelter and protection.
SKIING AND SNOWBOARDING
Designed with specific snowsports features for efficient protection, layering and movement.
Waterproof, windproof and breathable textiles that offer fully protective environmental shelter.
- e3D Ergonomic 3-Dimensional patterning for enhanced comfort and mobility
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Tall collar
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Laminated die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
- Left hand sleeve pocket for RFID ski pass
- Internal mesh dump pocket
- Internal laminated pocket with zip
- Note: Arc'teryx's WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. They do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Laminated high-strength hanger loop
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- GORE-TEX Pro three-layer construction delivers complete weather protection
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Hardwearing N80p-X 3L GORE-TEX Pro reinforces hood, shoulders and lower back
- Helmet compatible StormHood™
- Cohaesive™ hood adjustments for ease of use with mittens or gloves
Zippers & Fly Configurationn
- WaterTight™ Vislon front zip
- RS™ (Rain Shield) pocket zipper sliders
- WaterTight™ pit zippers angled for easy access while wearing a pack
- Drop back hem
- Cohaesive™ hem adjustments for ease of use with mittens or gloves
- Hidden Recco® reflector
- Slide 'n Loc™ snap closures enable certain jackets to be fastened to ski pants to prevent snow entry
- Lightweight powder straps provide secure attachment to Slide 'n Loc™