Designed for the resort, the Ravenna provides full protection in a trim, refined fit that moves with your body. The waterproof, windproof, breathable N70s-4 3L GORE-TEX® fabric offers four-way stretch to hold the fit while providing exceptional comfort and freedom. A brushed flannel backer adds warmth. Features are thoughtful. The removable DropHood™ integrates with an insulated collar for coverage and comfort on frigid lifts, a powder skirt seals out snow, and a sleeve pocket holds your RF pass.
SKIING AND SNOWBOARDING
Designed with specific snowsports features for efficient protection, layering and movement.
Impervious to penetration by water molecules, these materials provide shelter and protection.
Waterproof, windproof and breathable textiles that offer fully protective environmental shelter.
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- GORE-TEX® three-layer construction delivers complete weather protection
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Arc'teryx Nu water repellent treatment
- 4-way stretch provides comfort, and flattering fit in a trim silhouette
- Articulated elbows
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Helmet compatible DropHood™
- Laminated brim
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Removeable hood
- Tall collar
- Insulated collar
- Side zippers for easy venting
- WaterTight™ front zip with chin guard and wind flap
- RS™ (Rain Shield) pocket zipper sliders
- Die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Straight hem
- Internal chest pocket with zip
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
- Lower sleeve pocket contains integrated pass holder
- Internal mesh dump pocket with attached goggle wipe
- Note: Arc'Teryx's WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Powder skirt with gripper elastic and snap closure
- Hidden Recco® reflector