Created to perform on the ascent and descent, the Procline Comp Jacket was developed to meet the dynamic demands of ski alpinism. Composite Mapping Technology combines GORE® WINDSTOPPER® zonal weather protection at the hood, front, top of the arms and lower back with Fortius™ 1.0 softshell for stretch and air flow under the arms and at the center back. The helmet-compatible StormHood® provides full coverage with exceptional visibility, and crossover chest pockets are easily accessed while wearing a harness.
Ski alpinism systems for technical high performance in mountain environments.
Maximizes user benefit through the strategic placement of different materials within the design.
SKIING AND SNOWBOARDING
Designed with specific snowsports features for efficient protection, layering and movement.
Allows moisture vapour to escape, helping regulate temperature and elevating comfort inside garment.
- Water resistant
- Trim, slim fit, increases breathability during high output
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Helmet compatible StormHood™
- Laminated die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Internal chest pocket with laminated zip
- Two high, crossover hand pockets with laminated zippers
- Composite construction
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Laminated high-strength hanger loop
- Fortius™ 1.0 under the arms and across the back provides stretch and aids airflow for improved thermal regulation
- GORE WINDSTOPPER® delivers breathable, windproof performance with a high level of water resistance on the hood, front, arms and lower back
- e3D Ergonomic 3-Dimensional patterning for enhanced comfort and mobility
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- Tall collar
- Drop back hem
- Laminated hem
- Hemlock™ prevents jacket from slipping out from under harness
- Arc'teryx Nu water repellent treatment