The double-breasted, knee-length Nila takes the trench coat’s urban appeal and updates it with GORE-TEX® performance and a refined Arc’teryx aesthetic. The supple fabric is durably waterproof, windproof and breathable, and has a cottony canvas texture. A unique zipperless snap closure seals out rain, and the back is ventilated for comfort. A reflective surface under the collar improves safety, then tucks out of sight when not needed.
Technical outdoor functionality, comfort and durability brought to everyday designs.
Allows moisture vapour to escape, helping regulate temperature and elevating comfort inside garment.
Waterproof, windproof and breathable textiles that offer fully protective environmental shelter.
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- N90p 3L GORE-tex® has canvas like texture
- Upper back vent helps to regulate temperature
- Traditional double breasted design
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- Trench lapel lays securely flat when snapped closed
- RS™ Lapel provides waterproof protection
- Zipperless, waterproof snap closure seals out rain, allows the lapel to lay securely flat
- Front snap closure
- Adjustable cuffs with low profile snaps
- Rear centre vent adjusts with single snap closure
- Internal chest pocket
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Reflective surface on back collar folds out of sight