Luxurious, cold weather, waterproof and down insulated ski jacket for on area use.
CHARTED FOR WARMTH
Strategic placement of insulation type ensures user comfort and prolonged jacket life. Down Composite Mapping places synthetic Coreloft™, which retains warmth when wet, along the hood, hem and underarms; areas prone to contact with moisture. 750 cu-in fill European Goose down lines the core and sleeves where warmth is most needed.
TAKE A LOOK AROUND
Don't get caught up with an inferior hood. The insulated DropHood™ fits over standard ski and snowboard helmets and is designed to rotate with your head.
A removable powder skirt, mesh lined PowderGuard™ underarm vents and a mesh-backed WaterTight™ front zip prevent snow entry but allow heat to escape because deep snow is a workout.
SKIING AND SNOWBOARDING
Designed with specific snowsports features for efficient protection, layering and movement.
Allows moisture vapour to escape, helping regulate temperature and elevating comfort inside garment.
Waterproof, windproof and breathable textiles that offer fully protective environmental shelter.
Highly efficient natural insulation that compacts well and offers excellent warmth to weight.
- Smooth inner face-fabric allows for easy layering
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- GORE-TEX® three-layer construction
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated elbows
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Athletic fit for a slimmer more flattering profile
- Insulated, helmet compatible DropHood™
- Laminated brim
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Laminated chin guard
- Soft chamois-lined collar
- WaterTight™ external zippers
- WaterTight™ Vislon front zip
- Pit zippers with PowderGuard™ mesh backing, for easy venting
- Micro webbing zipper pulls
- Adjustable cuff with Velcro® closure
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Chest pocket with flap and snap closure
- Sleeve pocket with WaterTight™ zip
- Internal mesh pocket
- Internal chest pocket with laminated zip
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
- Note: Arc'teryx's WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Mesh-lined PowderGuard™ vents for breathability, designed to prevent snow from entering clothing
- Recco® reflector
- Detachable powder skirt with gripper elastic and snap closure