Made for the descent-focused demands on-area skiing and snowboarding, the Iser Pant delivers downhill performance with a low profile, streamlined design. Made from strong, supple N70p 3L GORE-TEX fabric with a flannel backer, the Iser provides complete waterproof, windproof, breathable protection with comfort and light warmth. The trim fit is articulated for freedom of movement, side zips prevent overheating, and PowderCuffs™ prevent snow from entering boots.
SKIING AND SNOWBOARDING
Designed with specific snowsports features for efficient protection, layering and movement.
Impervious to penetration by water molecules, these materials provide shelter and protection.
Impervious to wind and offers significant weather resistance with lighter weight protection.
Waterproof, windproof and breathable textiles that offer fully protective environmental shelter.
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and freedom of movement
- Trim, slim fit, increases breathability during high output
- Belt loops
- Internal waist adjuster
- Keprotec™ instep patches provide superior protection against damage by boots, crampons and ski edges
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- GORE-TEX three-layer construction delivers complete weather protection
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- Brushed flannel backer provides warmth
- Front fly with snap closure
- Side zippers for easy venting
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Two zippered cargo pockets
- Ultra durable 100D Cordura® PowderCuffs™ fit over boots to help seal out snow