Trim fitting technical alpine pant constructed using lightweight, stretchy Fortius fabric, paired with a more durable Burly Double Weave textile in the knees and seat. A streamlined design keeps insteps seam-free to limit snags and abrasion, and built-in articulation in the knees aids freedom of movement.
The Gamma Rock Pant has a low profile webbing waist belt system that sits flat under a harness, adjusts fully and is integrated into the waistband for clean, easy use. Designed with climbing in mind, the system includes a webbing belt window for a chalk bag attachment.
A seamless instep design limits snags and allows the use of a more lightweight fabric for warm temperature comfort. The use of thoughtful design results in weight savings and increased comfort in all Arc'teryx products.
Reinforced in high impact areas with exceptionally abrasion resistant Burly Double Weave fabric, the body of the Gamma Rock Pant has full stretch mobility and breathability from lightweight Fortius 1.0 textile, a softshell staple in the Arc'teryx line-up.
The Rock Pant is a trim fitting alpine climbing design. Companion pieces to wear with it are a Phase base layer in the appropriate weight to manage moisture and the Gamma SL Hybrid Jacket in case of cool or sudden poor weather.
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Stretchy fabric provides freedom of movement
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted crotch
- Front fly with snap closure
- Micro webbing zipper pulls
- Seamless instep to reduce abrasion
- Laminated cuffs
- Lace hook
- Adjustable integrated webbing belt
- Snap waist closure
- Soft, brushed lined waist
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Mesh lined hand pockets
- Reinforced knees and seat
- Webbing belt loop to attach a chalk bag