Summer hiking can be hot. Made with a lightweight, warp stretch plain weave fabric that is durable and highly air permeable, the Creston is designed for hot days. Five pockets elevate the versatility while a stretch gusset enhances freedom of movement and comfort.
HIKING AND TREKKING
For technical hiking, trekking, durable and protective designs for remote and varied conditions.
Allows moisture vapour to escape, helping regulate temperature and elevating comfort inside garment.
Engineered materials that offer enhanced properties or performance.
- Air permeable
- Crew neck
Design & Fit
- Trim fit for athletic performance
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Front fly with snap closure
- Right side seam pocket with invisible zip
- Two reinforced back patch pockets
- Two open hand pockets
- Abron™ warp stretch plain weave fabric is durable and highly air permeable
- Stretch gusset for freedom of movement and comfort
Waist & Belt Configuration
- Low profile waist design with belt loops