Functioning as the ultimate cold weather midlayer or a standalone in frigid, dry conditions, the Cerium SV is the warmest option in the Cerium series. Differential fill leverages varying volumes of 850-fill goose down to increase thermal efficiency, and a pleated baffle structure helps eliminate cold spots while directing loft towards the body. The down insulated StormHood™ features mitten-friendly Cohaesive™ adjusters, and Coreloft™ synthetic insulation is used in areas prone to moisture.
Streamlined, minimalist and lightweight technical down insulation. High warmth to weight ratio.
Versatile high performance designs for diverse activities and conditions. Durable and light.
Most durable materials and weather protection, for prolonged exposure to severe conditions.
Highly efficient natural insulation that compacts well and offers excellent warmth to weight.
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Down Contour™ baffels enhance loft
- Down Composite Mapping strategically places Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth
- Improved fit with longer body length
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Down insulated StormHood™
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- No Slip Zip™ front zipper
- Elastic cuffs
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Internal zippered security pocket with stuff sack
- Two down-lined zippered hand pockets