Efficient and versatile, and providing exceptional warmth for its weight, the Cerium LT down hoody functions as a midlayer or standalone in cool, dry conditions. Premium 850 fill-power down is resilient and warm, the Arato™ 10 shell provides lightweight durability, and Down Composite Mapping™ strategically places Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in moisture-prone areas. Articulated construction moves with the body, and the insulated StormHood™ provides coverage without compromising range of vision.
Redesigned to include an internal zippered security pocket with a stuff sack, elasticized cuffs at wrist and an adjustable hem drawcord to seal out cold, and an improved fit with longer body length.
Streamlined, minimalist and lightweight technical down insulation. High warmth to weight ratio.
Durable, high performance with minimalist design to achieve light weight.
Versatile high performance designs for diverse activities and conditions. Durable and light.
Highly efficient natural insulation that compacts well and offers excellent warmth to weight.
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Down Composite Mapping strategically places Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth
- Improved fit with longer body length
- Insulated StormHood™
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Full front zip with chin guard
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- Elastic cuffs
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Internal zippered security pocket with stuff sack