Hardwearing and highly versatile, the Beta SV is built for harsh mountain environments. Light and rugged, the durably waterproof, windproof, breathable N80p-X 3L GORE-TEX® Pro fabric is proven in severe conditions. The helmet compatible StormHood™ delivers full protection without impeding peripheral vision and secures with glove-friendly Cohaesive™ cordlocks. Pit zips speed ventilation, and the articulated regular fit with e3D patterning moves with your body and comfortably accommodates layers.
Versatile: high performance for diverse activities and conditions.
Most durable materials and weather protection, for prolonged exposure to severe conditions.
Versatile high performance designs for diverse activities and conditions. Durable and light.
Waterproof, windproof and breathable textiles that offer fully protective environmental shelter.
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated elbows
- e3D Ergonomic 3-Dimensional patterning for enhanced comfort and mobility
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Helmet compatible StormHood™
- Laminated brim
- Cohaesive™ hood adjustments for ease of use with mittens or gloves
- Chin guard with brushed microsuede facing for added comfort
- WaterTight™ external zippers
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- WaterTight™ Vislon front zip
- WaterTight™ pit zippers
- Die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Laminated hem
- Drop back hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Internal chest pocket with laminated zip
- One internal dump pocket
- Left bicep pocket with WaterTight™ zip
- Two high-volume hand pockets
- Note: Arc'teryx's WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture