Superlight, packable emergency waterproof pant made from GORE-TEX fabric with Paclite® Plus product technology. The minimalist design maximizes packability and reduces weight without sacrificing key features. For use during sudden storms, the simple pull-on design has full length side zippers for easy on/off and rapid ventilation. Hem and insteps are reinforced with abrasion-resistant N150p-X GORE-TEX fabric with Paclite® Plus product technology.
Versatile: high performance for diverse activities and conditions.
Superlight materials and design, emphasizing light weight and packability over durablity.
Versatile high performance designs for diverse activities and conditions
Waterproof, windproof and breathable textiles that offer fully protective environmental shelter.
- Articulated knees for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and freedom of movement
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Bottom hem lace hooks
- Reinforced instep for added durability
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Soft, supple N40r GORE-TEX with PACLITE® Plus product technology is reinforced with N150p GORE-TEX with PACLITE® Plus product technology
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Full length side zippers provide easy entry and rapid ventilation
Waist & Belt Configuration
- Low profile external waist adjustments