Super lightweight and compact, waterproof jacket constructed using GORE-TEX® fabric with PacLite® product technology and designed with essential climbing features such as a helmet compatible StormHood™ and Hemlock™ harness blocker; ideal as a packable emergency storm jacket for alpine or multipitch climbing.
Patterned using e3D technology for a trim, clean, climbing friendly fit, and pared to only essential features, the design, materials and build make this the lightest Arc'teryx waterproof shell.
N40r GORE-TEX® fabric with Paclite® technology is one of the most compact waterproof/breathable fabrics that also meets Arc’teryx standards for durability for its intended use. Highly packable, it packs into its’ stuff sack taking up less than 1L of space and can be clipped to your harness for quick access while climbing.
Innovative construction and patterning work with lightweight materials to shed grams. The 1.6 mm micro-seam allowance reduces weight and bulk without sacrificing strength, as does the use of 13 mm GORE® seam tape. Even the zipper pulls use an ultralight cord.
An ultralight shell that is all about minimizing weight and bulk without sacrificing advanced performance. It is thoughtfully designed emergency storm protection for fast and light alpine climbing, and works in tandem with the Alpha SL Pant to deliver the confidence to perform even in highly adverse weather conditions.
Lightweight, minimalist climbing and alpinism products that protect from alpine environments.
Superlight materials and design, emphasizing light weight and packability over durablity.
ALPINISM AND CLIMBING
Climbing equipment designed for efficient movement and protection in alpine environments.
Waterproof, windproof and breathable textiles that offer fully protective environmental shelter.
- Compressible and packable
- Fully seam-sealed for waterproofness
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Narrow GORE® seam tape
- One-hand adjustable drawcords
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Gender specific patterning
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Articulated elbows
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Helmet compatible StormHood™
- Laminated chin guard
- WaterTight™ external zippers
- Zipper garages to protect zipper closure from snow and rain
- WaterTight™ full length front zip
- Micro corded zipper pulls
- Laminated die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Laminated hem
- Drop back hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Harness HemLock™ inserts keep jacket in position under harness
- Chest pocket with WaterTight™ zip
- Note: Arc'teryx's WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Includes stuff sack with webbing loop to clip to a harness