A single-layer solution providing comprehensive backcountry protection with exceptional breathability, the Airah combines waterproof GORE-TEX performance with air-permeable Polartec® Alpha® insulation. The result is a warm jacket for rest and descent phases that also manages heat and humidity on ascents. About 30% lighter than conventional layering systems, and far more packable, the Airah has a full set of features including a helmet-compatible StormHood™, pit zips and powder skirt.
SKIING AND SNOWBOARDING
Designed with specific snowsports features for efficient protection, layering and movement.
Waterproof, windproof and breathable textiles that offer fully protective environmental shelter.
Man-made insulation with quick dry times, durability and retains warmth when damp.
Synthetic fleece textiles with stretch, warmth and air permeable properties. Offers durability.
- Women's specific design and fit
- Helmet compatible StormHood™
- WaterTight™ Vislon front zip
- WaterTight™ pit zippers
- RS™ (Rain Shield) pocket zipper sliders
- Straight hem
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Lightweight Polartec® Alpha® insulation
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Regular fit provides freedom of movement with room for layers
- Chin guard with brushed microsuede facing for added comfort
- Die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Internal mesh pocket
- Internal chest pocket with laminated zip
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Ski pass sleeve in left hand pocket
- Note: Arc'teryx's WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture