On its own or as part of layering system, the Adahy Hoody provides insulation for spring and summer backpacking and trekking. The lightweight, soft Torrent™ fleece’s stretch improves ergonomic freedom and helps hold the trim fit close to the body for maximum fabric efficiency and layering comfort. A snug fitting hood adds warmth. Minimalist by design, it is light, easily packed, and integrates with other Arc’teryx Traverse products to create an efficient clothing system for backcountry travel.
- Air permeable
- Flatlocked seams lie flat for added comfort
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Trim fit for base layer or light mid-layer use
- Snug fitting hood for warmth and comfort
- Full front zip with chin guard
- Two hand pockets with zippers