- Kerlon 1200 outer tent fabric and 9mm poles make for a very lightweight yet supremely stable tent.
- All season construction: outer tent walls extend to the ground and mesh areas are backed with adjustable fabric panels.
- Dome construction with two poles provides remarkable strength and generous head room while keeping the weight low.
- Plenty of room for one occupant and his or her gear.
- Linked but seperable inner and outer tent for simultaneous pitching.
- Fully free standing dome design requires no pegs for pitching, and the straightforward short sleeve and clip pole system make for quick, easy set up.
- The single entrance/single vestibule configuration affords easy access as well as storage space.
- The inner tent can be replaced with a Mesh Inner tent (sold separately)
- The outer and inner tents can be used separately. Pitching the inner tent alone requires optional pole holderes
The photos below are of the prior version of the Unna. Click the photos to see more
The Hilleberg Unna is pictured at left.The Unna is an exoskeleton tent that is set up with the poles in the outer tent (fly).The inner tent is attached to the fly on the inside. Tent is pictured at left in this full set-up, with the inner tent and fly set up as one unit.
The inner tent can be set up separately to be used in warmer conditions. To set up the inner tent of the Unna separately, you need 4 pole holders (sold separately) The pole is run through the elastic suspension loops that normally attaches the inner tent to the outer tent.