- Kerlon 1800 outer tent fabric and 10 mm poles make for an exceptionally strong and stable tent.
- All season construction: outer tent walls extend to the ground and mesh areas are backed with adjustable fabric panels.
- Dome construction with multiple pole crossing points provide outstanding snow-load handling capability.
- Plenty of room for two occupants and their gear.
- Linked but seperable inner and outer tent for simultaneous pitching.
- Self-supporting dome design requires only the vestibules to be pegged, and the straightforward short sleeve and clip pole system make for quick, easy set up.
- Dual entrances and vestibules ensure that one door can always be situated out of the wind and provide flexible entry/exit and storage options.
- The outer and inner tents can be used separately. Pitching the inner tent alone requires optional pole holderes
Images below are of previous version of the Tarra. Changes since version pictured below include, 10 mm poles, Spectra-blend guy lines and Reflectors. Click the photos to see more
The Hilleberg Tarra is pictured at left with a 5'11" model. The Tarra is an exoskeleton tent that is set up with the poles in the outer tent (fly).The inner tent is attached to the fly on the inside. Tent is pictured at left in this full set-up, with the inner tent and fly set up as one unit. The vent cover of the outer tent can also be seen in this photo, which protects the vent on the outer tent.
View of the inner tent of the Hilleberg Tarra pictured with a 5'11" model. The inner tent requires 8 pole holders for set-up (sold seperately).
View of the interior of the Tarra inner tent with 2 Therm-a-Rest Starndard Long sleeping pads inside.