Revised for Autumn/Winter ’15, the Neutrino Endurance Jacket has become the benchmark technical down jacket for modern mountaineering and light-weight ascents, perfect for UK and alpine winter conditions.
With revised styling, an increase of 25g insulation and the addition of YKK® AquaGuard® zips throughout, the Neutrino Endurance Jacket offers exceptional levels of warmth, functionality and packability. Using 250g (Size L) of high quality 800FP European Goose Down, this jacket features a combination of Pertex® Quantum and Endurance fabrics and water-resistant Pertex® facings at the cuffs and hem. This revised version of the Neutrino Endurance Jacket an updated down-filled helmet-compatible hood, now with a Velcro-free roll down system for stowing away the hood.
- Rab® fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down
- Stitch-through baffle construction
- Down-filled helmet-compatible hood with flexible polymer peak, Velcro-free hood roll-down system
- 2-way YKK® VISLON® AquaGuard® front zip, internal insulated zip baffle, chin guard
- 2 YKK® VISLON® AquaGuard® zipped hand pockets
- 1 YKK® zipped internal pocket
- Water-resistant Pertex® Endurance facings at the cuffs and hem
- Anti-snag Velcro cuff
- Separate stuff sack
- Hem drawcord