Weighing in at 660g the Mythic contains 400g of the highest quality 900 fill power ethically sourced European goose down. Achieving an exceptional warmth to weight ratio, this bag retains all the features you need to stay warm and protected in cold mountain environments. The tapered mummy shape with angled foot box gives a generous fit for the weight. Weight saving baffle construction prevents down shift, while the chambers are angled downwards in chevrons keeping the down over the centre of the body to ensure core warmth throughout the night. Each bag is hand filled in Derbyshire using Hydrophobic down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®.
The internal collar is ergonomically designed, and collar, hood, and internal baffles have drawcords which can be cinched in for extra warmth. Featuring a half length YKK main zip with glow in the dark puller, while the bonded zip guard works as a draught excluder. Super lightweight trims and features reduce weight, and the dry bag compression stuffsack ensures protection from the elements and a smaller packsize while on the move.
Every element of the Mythic 400 is designed to deliver optimum warmth for minimum weight, allowing you to withstand the challenges of moving fast and light in alpine environments.
- Comfort N/A, Limit -7°C(19.5°F), Extreme N/A
- Rab® Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- 660g / 23.2oz saving baffle construction, preventing down shift/migration
- Trapezoidal baffle chamber design
- Mummy taper shape
- Proportionally assigned differential cut
- ½ length YKK® 3 coil main zip with noctilucent puller
- Anti snag bonded zip guard
- Ergonomically designed internal collar
- Internal collar and hood drawcord
- Super lightweight trims and features
- Angled foot box
- Cotton storage sack
- Temperature tested to new European standard EN13537:2016
- Available in left zip only
- Insulation - 900FP R.D.S. Certified European Goose Down:,400g / 14.1oz