With lightweight construction, functional support, and a GORE-TEX® membrane leveraging lighter weight, more comfortable GORE® Invisible Fit technology, the Norvan LD is specifically designed for extended trail runs across a range of conditions. A Vibram® Megagrip outsole delivers versatile grip on technical trails, the GORE-TEX® adds durable waterproof, breathable protection, and material choices and geometry ensure long-distance performance, protection and comfort.
Technical trail running systems with a focus on freedom of movement and moisture management.
Light, durable footwear providing comfort, support and protection on extended trail runs.
Waterproof, windproof and breathable textiles that offer fully protective environmental shelter.
Allows moisture vapour to escape, helping regulate temperature and elevating comfort inside garment.
- Trail running performance for all day comfort on extended trail runs
- Ergonomically patterned 3.5mm square-shaped lugs for assured traction
- Vibram® MegaGrip™ rubber compound is durable and grippy
- 3.5mm lugs
- 9mm heel drop
- Lighter, more comfortable GORET-TEX® membrane with GORE® Invisible Fit technology for durable waterproof, breathable protection
- Strategically placed TPU film and synthetic toecap add protection for minimal weight
- Single layer mesh upper is lightweight, durable, and air-permeable
- Long-wearing EVA/Polyolefin midsole mitigates impact for long-distance comfort
- 4mm thickness OrthoLite™ 3D molded insert