Taking hiking to the next level: the Zinal HS Hooded Jacket Men benefits from the latest Mammut technologies. Georganic 3D Technology makes this hiking jacket feel extremely comfortable to wear and a cut tailored directly to natural movements provides great freedom of movement. The jacket also takes adverse weather in its stride thanks to its waterproof outer material and zippers. A hood with a reinforced visor adds the finishing touch to its protective features. Overall, the Zinal HS Hooded Jacket Men impresses with its high-quality workmanship.
Zinal HS Hooded Jacket Men - top performance on technical terrain. MAMMUT® Georganic 3D Technology for maximum freedom of movement and high comfort, thanks to a pre-shaped pattern tailored to natural movements.
Water-repellent hiking jacket
PFC-free, lasting water-repellency: thanks to the bluesign®-certified PFC-free DWR treatment, the Zinal jacket reliably repels water.
Water-repellent zippers, high-quality workmanship, individually adjustable hems. High-level hiking with the Zinal hiking jacket.
- Water column: 20,000 mm
- Vapor permeability: 15,000 g/m²/24h
- Georganic T Shape Pattern for an optimized fit and for maximum freedom of movement
- High-quality workmanship
- Hood with reinforced visor, can be adjusted vertically and horizontally with a single pull.
- Water-repellent Vislon® zipper with half covered flap
- 2 chest pockets with snap buttons
- 2 concealed side zipper pockets
- Underarm ventilation with water-repellent 2-way zipper under flap
- Pre-shaped sleeves
- With snap buttons to adjust cuff width
- Adjustment system at waist level (inside) to adjust fit
- Adjustable hem
- MAMMUT Easy Combine compatible