The windproof and waterproof 3-layer GORE-TEX® with C-Knit lining technology makes this coat from our urban Mammut-Delta-X collection suitable for all weathers. The hard shell jacket features a design based on the Georganic Y-shape. Tailored to natural movements, this construction provides optimum freedom of movement.
Performance meets design
Clearly defined lines, taped seams and a streamlined shape. The 3850 coat combines design with functional technology for an urban look.
Comfortable to wear
Gore-Tex with C-Knit lining technology stops water from penetrating while allowing vapor to wick to the outside. This ensures a comfortable feeling in the 3850 HS Coat.
Unrestricted freedom of movement
Unrestricted freedom of movement thanks to the MAMMUT Georganic Y-shape. A design tailored organically to the body accommodates natural movements.
- GORE-TEX® material with C-KNIT™ technology provides enhanced comfort thanks to greater softness, lower weight and greater breathability
- Water column: 28,000 mm
- Vapor permeability: RET<6 m² Pa/W
- MAMMUT Georganic 3D Technology Y Shape Pattern for an optimized fit and for maximum freedom of movement
Detachablehood, can be stowed in the collar
Moontrail Note: As of 9/4/2019. The hood on the 2019 model is stowable, not detachable.
- Hood with reinforced visor, can be adjusted vertically and horizontally with a single pull.
- Water-repellent Vislon® zipper with half covered flap
- 2 concealed side zipper pockets
- Taped internal pocket with zipper
- Ergonomically shaped cuffs with snap buttons to adjust the width
- Ventilation opening on back of jacket
- Laser-cut stretch material on inside of jacket for improved ventilation and freedom of movement
- Adjustment system at waist level (inside) to adjust fit
- Taped seams for a clean finish and greater comfort
- 2 versions: boa with ASP print, black in solid
- MAMMUT Easy Combine compatible
- MAMMUT CONNECT inside