- Kerlon 1200 outer tent fabric and 9mm poles make for a very lightweight yet supremely stable tent.
- All season construction: outer tent walls extend to the ground and mesh areas are backed with adjustable fabric panels.
- Dome construction with multiple pole crossing points provide outstanding snow-load handling capability.
- Plenty of room for one occupant and his or her gear.
- Linked but seperable inner and outer tent for simultaneous pitching.
- Fully free standing dome design requires no pegs for pitching, and the straightforward short sleeve and clip pole system make for quick, easy set up.
- The single entrance/single vestibule configuration affords easy access as well as storage space.
- The inner tent can be replaced with a Mesh Inner tent (sold separately)
- The outer and inner tents can be used separately. Pitching the inner tent alone requires optional pole holderes
The photos below are of the prior version of the Soulo. Click the photos to see more
Hilleberg Soulo tent pictured at left with a 5'11" model. The Soulo is a completely free standing solo tent, shown here fully staked and guyed out. The Soulo is an exoskeleton tent that is set up with 3 poles in the outer tent (fly).The inner tent is attached to the fly on the inside. Tent is pictured at left in this full set-up, with the inner tent and fly set up as one unit and small umbrella in place over top of door.
The inner tent can be set up separately to be used in warmer conditions. To set up the inner tent of the Hilleberg Soulo separately, you will need a Soulo pole holder set (sold separately). The Soulo pole holder set includes additional guylines and pole holders in a configuration specifically designed for the inner tent of the Soulo. The inner tent can not be set up by itself without this set. The poles are run through the elastic suspension loops that usually attach the inner tent to the outer tent.