From 2016, the Enan will be made with Kerlon 1000 in its outer tent (tear strength of 8 kg/17.6 lb), which makes it stronger but slightly heavier than the original version in Kerlon 600. These tents will also come with V-Pegs instead of Tri-Pegs. The new weight is 1.2 kg (2 lbs 10 oz).
- Kerlon 1000 outer tent fabric and 9 mm poles make for a very lightweight yet strong tent.
- 3 season design: ventilation is built into the construction, and the inner tent mesh areas have no backing fabric panels.
- Single pole construction offers excellent space to weight ratio and is an outstanding choice for mobile journeys.
- Plenty of room for one occupant and his or her gear.
- Linked but seperable inner and outer tent for simultaneous pitching.
- Basic pitching requires six pegs: two in the corners of both the head foot ends, and one each in the head and foot end guy lines. The simple, single-opening, continuous pole sleeve and tensioner system is quick to pitch and remarkably stable.
- The single entrance/single vestibule configuration affords easy access as well as storage space.
- An optional footprint covers the entire area of the outer tent, including the vestibules. It connects directly to the tent, and can be left attached during pitching.
- The inner tent can be replaced with a Mesh Inner tent (sold separately; see accessories).
- The outer and inner tents can be used separately. Pitching the inner tent alone requires optional pole holderes (see accessories).