- Double wide, 72" length bag designed for two people. Available in regular length only.
- Integrated pad sleeve. Never roll off your pad again
- Bag has 2 separate pad sleeves and uses two 20"x72" pads
- Extra 2" of length in the foot box helps accommodate up to 6' 2"
- One zipper on each side allow easy access for both sleepers
- Built in pillow pockets hold a fleece or Big Agnes pillow.
- Interior fabric loops for sleeping bag liners
- Cotton storage sack and stuff sack included
- Built in no-draft collar for each person
- Features center no-draft flap. Fabric piece with Velcro closures on the center no-draft flap gives you the option to attach the top of the body of the bag to the center of the hood to eliminate more drafts when you move in your sleep.
- No-draft zipper tube insulates along length of zippers
- No-draft wedge insulates the connection between the bag and pad
Big Agnes Integrated Bag & Pad System
- The Big Agnes System is a different design than the traditional sleeping bag lying on top of a sleeping pad. Instead, they join the two together. With the Big Agnes System, the pad slides into a sleeve on the bottom side of the bag and the top two-thirds of the bag is insulated like a traditional bag. When insulation material is compressed under your body it loses most of its ability to insulate. Big Agnes eliminates the underside insulation and replaces it with a sleeve to accommodate the pad which provides the insulation. This design provides a secure foundation so you stay on the pad all night. Other features include weight savings, reduced packed size, increased girth and comfort. Click here to see pads.