Designed with disciplined simplicity, the versatile Beta LT delivers GORE-TEX Pro protection and lightweight durability across a range of activities. The helmet-compatible StormHood™ provides full coverage without impeding sight lines, and adjusts with glove-friendly custom Cohaesive™ cordlocks. The trim fit puts the GORE-TEX close to the body, maximizing breathability. The longer back length extends coverage and fits comfortably under a harness.
Versatile: high performance for diverse activities and conditions.
High performance, minimalist design that is durable for its weight.
Versatile high performance designs for diverse activities and conditions.
Waterproof, windproof and breathable textiles that offer fully protective environmental shelter.
Design & Fit
- Trim, slim fit, increases breathability during high output
- Longer length for additional coverage
- Laminated brim
- Helmet compatible StormHood™
- Cohaesive™ hood adjustments for ease of use with mittens or gloves
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- WaterTight™ full length front zip
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Laminated high-strength hanger loop
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- e3D Ergonomic 3-Dimensional patterning for enhanced comfort and mobility Gus
- seted underarms for mobility and comfort
- Chin guard with brushed microsuede facing for added comfort
- Tall collar
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- DryCuff™ laminated adjustable cuffs
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers and RS™ zipper sliders
- Internal laminated pocket with zip
- Note: Arc'teryx's WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. They do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture