Summer hiking and trekking involves unpredictable mountain weather. The Zeta SL Pant is designed specifically as an emergency shell for hiking. It packs up small so it's ready whenever sudden storms arise. This superlight, packable, emergency waterproof pant is made from GORE-TEX fabric with Paclite® Plus product technology. The minimalist design and fully articulated patterning gives an exceptional fit and freedom of movement. A zippered fly with a snap closure has an adjustable webbing closure for a secure fit over a layer. The 3/4 length WaterTight™ lower leg zippers ease on/off with boots.
Lightweight hiking and trekking designs with an emphasis on comfort and efficiency.
FAST AND LIGHT
Minimalist, high performance and light weight, for rapid travel in variable conditions.
HIKING AND TREKKING
For technical hiking, trekking, durable and protective designs for remote and varied conditions.
Waterproof, windproof and breathable textiles that offer fully protective environmental shelter.
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted crotch increases comfort and durability by allowing a full range of unrestricted motion
- Internal webbing adjuster for secure fit
- Reinforced instep for added durability
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- 2L GORE-TEX with NEW PACLITE® Plus product technology is packable and has improved next-to-skin feel
- Zippered fly with snap
- ¾ length WaterTight™ lower leg zippers
- Note: Arc'teryx's WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. They do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture