A shorter down coat for mildly cold urban days, the Yerba combines technical performance with unique style. Lofty 750 fill European grey goose down provides warm, lightweight insulation, and the shorter hip length allows for easy movement and layering. The distinctive quilting creates clean, tailored lines, and the water-repellent Teprine™ shell has a sleek, subtle sheen. A tall collar seals in warmth, and the lined hand pockets have hidden zippers that maintain the Yerba’s clean lines.
Thermally insulated products that provide efficient warmth and protection from the elements.
Technical outdoor functionality, comfort and durability brought to everyday designs.
Allows moisture vapour to escape, helping regulate temperature and elevating comfort inside garment.
Highly efficient natural insulation that compacts well and offers excellent warmth to weight.
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Highly compressible
- Soft 750 fill European grey goose down insulation
- Women's specific design and fit
- Refined quilted line work gives flattering silhouette
- Tall collar
- Drop back hem
- Down Composite Mapping strategically places Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- Articulated sleeves
- Full front zip with wind flap
- Lined hand pockets with hidden zippers