Designed specifically for the city, the Thorsen is the warmest Arc’teryx waterproof urban parka. The GORE-TEX® outer delivers waterproof, windproof, breathable protection, and premium down insulation provides exceptional warmth. Coverage extends below the thigh, an adjustable hood provides protection with a customizable fit, and gaskets at the neck and cuff keep warmth in and drafts out. Down Contour Construction™ helps maximize the down’s performance while minimizing bulk for a clean urban aesthetic.
Technical outdoor functionality, comfort and durability brought to everyday designs.
Highly efficient natural insulation that compacts well and offers excellent warmth to weight.
Waterproof, windproof and breathable textiles that offer fully protective environmental shelter.
- Heavily insulated
- Generous length adds comfort and coverage
- Adjustable insulated hood
- Two-way separating front zip
- Full seat coverage
- Drop back hem
- Down Contour Composite™ and GORE-TEX technologies maximize insulation benefits
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- Down insulated neck gasket holds in warmth
- Internal cuff gaskets seal in heat
- Chest pocket with zip
- Internal MP3/key/card pocket with zip
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Note: Arc'teryx's WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture