A simple, effective cool weather layer for trail runners, the Stradium Jacket gives lightweight warmth for early morning starts, evening returns, and rest and recovery periods. Light and soft, the air permeable Sumire™ polyester combines its thermal performance with temperature regulating airflow and exceptional moisture management. Diem fabric enhances temperature regulation and weather resistance in the shoulders and arms. A high collar gives additional warmth.
Updated fabrics enhance thermal performance and moisture management.
Technical trail running systems with a focus on freedom of movement and moisture management.
Allows moisture vapour to escape, helping regulate temperature and elevating comfort inside garment.
Engineered materials that offer enhanced properties or performance.
- Highly breathable—maintains comfort during aerobic activity
- No-lift gusseted underarms
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Full front zip with locking zipper slider
- Wide hemline
- Straight hem
Logos & Label Configuration
- Reflective logo for low light visibility
- Mechanical stretch textile for unrestricted mobility
- Strategically placed seams increase comfort and reduce chafing
- Diem™ in shoulders, arms and hood is weather resistant and regulates temperatures across a range of activities
- Sumire™ in front, chest and back yoke is overlayed to provide added weather protection
- Tall collar
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Stretchy cuffs
- Internal mesh pocket
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- MP3/Cell phone pocket inside hand pocket