Combining versatility with use specific design, the Sigma SL Pant’s material, patterning and features are specifically selected for multi-pitch climbs. The Fortius™ 1.0 softshell fabric is durable, wind resistant and repels water. It delivers the high level of abrasion resistance climbers require, and offers stretch performance for freedom of movement on the rock. A ladder lock adjustable waistband fits comfortably under a harness. The zippered right thigh pocket stashes small items and the adjustable hem prevents updrafts.
Superlight materials and design, emphasizing light weight and packability over durablity.
ALPINISM AND CLIMBING
Climbing equipment designed for efficient movement and protection in alpine environments.
Allows moisture vapour to escape, helping regulate temperature and elevating comfort inside garment.
Engineered materials that offer enhanced properties or performance.
Minimalist, breathable softshell climbing and alpinism products focused on dynamic movement.
- Wind resistant
Design & Fit
- Trim fit for athletic performance
- Womens' specific design for optimal fit and performance
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Adjustable cuffs prevent updrafts
- Zippered thigh pocket is accessible while wearing a harness
- Two open hand pockets with air permeable pocket liners
- Four-way stretch textile
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted crotch increases comfort and durability by allowing a full range of unrestricted motion
- Seam taped gusset increases durability and comfort
Waist & Belt Configuration
- Elastic waistband with drawcord sits comfortably under a harness