The Sigma FL Pant strikes the ideal balance between lightweight and durability. This versatile softshell pant is designed for fast and light tactics on rock, alpine and ice climbing routes. Material mapping places Wee Burly™ Double Weave reinforcements in the seat and knees and air permeable, 4-way stretch Fortius™ 1.0 in the body for increased mobility and reduced weight. The Trim fit and tapered lower leg minimizes loose fabric and articulation enables full range of motion and a drawcord at the cuff seals out updrafts and debris.
FAST AND LIGHT
Minimalist, high performance and light weight, for rapid travel in variable conditions.
ALPINISM AND CLIMBING
Climbing equipment designed for efficient movement and protection in alpine environments.
Engineered materials that offer enhanced properties or performance.
Air permeable four-way stretch woven textiles with superior abrasion resistance.
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- Four-way stretch textile
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and freedom of movement
- Trim fit ensures better line of sight while climbing
- Adjustable pant cuff with grommets for installing a gaiter cord
- Adjustable integrated webbing belt
- Waistbelt fits comfortably under harnesses and backpacks
- Harness friendly zippered thigh pocket
- Harness friendly zippered hand pockets
- Reinforced knees and seat