Light, packable and durable, the fully featured Shashka provides GORE-TEX Pro protection on backcountry ski and snowboard tours for a mere 450 grams. The helmet compatible StormHood™ offers full coverage while maintaining peripheral vision, a powder skirt helps seal out snow, and the women’s specific design and articulated patterning elevate freedom of movement. Pockets are simple and smart, WaterTight™ zippers won’t accumulate snow, and the Cohaesive® cordlocks are streamlined and efficient.
SKIING AND SNOWBOARDING
Designed with specific snowsports features for efficient protection, layering and movement.
Impervious to wind and offers significant weather resistance with lighter weight protection.
Impervious to penetration by water molecules, these materials provide shelter and protection.
Waterproof, windproof and breathable textiles that offer fully protective environmental shelter.
- Womens' specific design for optimal fit and performance
- Laminated brim
- Helmet compatible StormHood™
- Cohaesive™ hood adjustments for ease of use with mittens or gloves
- Pit zippers for easy venting
- WaterTight™ Vislon front zip
- Micro webbing zipper pulls
- RS™ (Rain Shield) pocket zipper sliders
- Angled pit zippers for easy venting and ease of access while wearing a pack
- Straight hem
- Cohaesive™ hem adjustments for ease of use with mittens or gloves
- Laminated high-strength hanger loop
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- GORE-TEX Pro three-layer construction delivers complete weather protection
- Articulated elbows
- e3D Ergonomic 3-Dimensional patterning for enhanced comfort and mobility
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Chin guard with brushed microsuede facing for added comfort
- Tall collar
- Laminated die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Internal chest pocket
- Internal mesh dump pocket
- Lower sleeve pocket with laminated zip
- Note: Arc'teryx's WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. They do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture