A backcountry touring pant leveraging GORE-TEX with GORE C-KNIT™ backer technology’s advanced comfort, the Rush LT delivers waterproof protection with superior softness and breathability. A low bib design helps keep out snow, N150p 3L GORE TEX reinforces the lower leg, and the TouringCuff™ simplifies boot buckle management without sacrificing protection from snow entry. Side vents aid heat dump during ascents, and articulated e3D patterning elevates freedom of movement on aggressive descents.
High performance, minimalist design that is durable for its weight.
SKIING AND SNOWBOARDING
Designed with specific snowsports features for efficient protection, layering and movement.
Waterproof, windproof and breathable textiles that offer fully protective environmental shelter.
Allows moisture vapour to escape, helping regulate temperature and elevating comfort inside garment.
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- e3D Ergonomic 3-Dimensional patterning for enhanced comfort and mobility
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and freedom of movement
- Low bib with removeable suspenders
- Keprotec™ instep patches provide superior protection against damage by boots, crampons and ski edges
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- GORE-TEX three-layer construction delivers complete weather protection
- GORE C-KNIT™ backer technology has excellent next to skin feel
- Zippered fly with snap
- Full zipper waist to knee on right hand side, with three sliders
- Side vents with two way sliders
- Zip pocket on bib with key leash
- Flap secured pocket on right side
- Zip pocket on right thigh with key leash
- Hidden Recco® reflector
- Quick adjust TouringCuff™ allows for easy buckle management