Built for big mountain realities, the Rush Jacket delivers waterproof, windproof protection with comfort and durability. Hardwearing N80p-X 3L GORE-TEX Pro sheds snow and wind, but is breathable enough for comfort on ascents. A helmet-compatible StormHood™ provides coverage with minimal impact on vision, and articulated patterning elevates ergonomic freedom on uptracks and descents. WaterTight™ pit zippers aid ventilation, pockets are secure and accessible, and a powder skirt seals out snow.
SKIING AND SNOWBOARDING
Designed with specific snowsports features for efficient protection, layering and movement.
Impervious to penetration by water molecules, these materials provide shelter and protection.
Impervious to wind and offers significant weather resistance with lighter weight protection.
Waterproof, windproof and breathable textiles that offer fully protective environmental shelter.
- Articulated elbows
- e3D Ergonomic 3-Dimensional patterning for enhanced comfort and mobility
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Chin guard with brushed microsuede facing for added comfort
- Laminated die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Sleeve pocket with WaterTight™ zip
- Internal mesh dump pocket
- Internal laminated pocket with zip
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers and RS™ zipper sliders
- Note: Arc'teryx's WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- GORE-TEX three-layer construction delivers complete weather protection
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Helmet compatible StormHood™
- Laminated brim
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Pit zippers for easy venting
- WaterTight™ Vislon front zip
- Micro webbing zipper pulls
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Drop back hem
- Powder skirt with gripper elastic and snap closure
- Slide 'n Loc™ snap closures on powder skirt enable jacket to be fastened to specific ski pants to prevent snow entry
- Hidden Recco® reflector