Hardworking hand protection for big mountain freeriding, the Rush Glove delivers durability, dexterity and proven GORE-TEX® weather protection. Highly breathable N70p 3L GORE-TEX® Pro fabric shields the back of the hand from rain, wind and snow. The palm and fingers add a durable, supple leather reinforcement for more rugged protection and a stickier grip. The Rush’s level of dexterity is remarkable. Smart use of Primaloft® insulations and Arc’teryx Tri-Dex™ patterning combine for a glove that warms and works with the hand.
The Rush Glove uses two types of PrimaLoft® insulation selected and mapped to provide effective warmth and high levels of ergonomic performance. On the back of the hand, an area more exposed to cold, lofty 133 g PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation is used for maximum warmth. In the palm and fingers, areas where dexterity, grip and durability are critical, denser 100g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco with Grip Control is used. This denser insulation resists packing out with use, provides warmth when compressed and enables a higher level of ergonomic freedom.
Dexterity doesn’t come easily. The precision of the human hand comes from a complicated anatomy that allows an intricate, varied range of motion. The Rush Glove is constructed using Arc’teryx Tri-Dex™ patterning technology, a three-lobe finger pattern that maps the thumb and each finger separately according to the hand’s natural grasping motion. Seams are minimized and placed so as not to interfere with grip. It’s a complicated, difficult approach, but it pays off with a remarkable dexterity and range of motion that mimics the naked hand.
- Fully seam-sealed for waterproofness
- Soft, brushed lining adds light insulation
- DWR treated nylon inner cuff sheds snow and moisture
- Tri-Dex™ Technology—Innovative, three-lobe construction technique used for exceptional dexterity and breathability
- Seam-free fingertips improve dexterity
- Removable wrist leash
- Short, trim cuff with integrated elastic fits easily under jacket cuffs
- Adjustable Velcro® closure at calf
- Leather reinforced palm and fingers