The Rush FL Pant is a softshell pant enabling thermal management for fast and light touring over technical terrain and descents. Aequora™, a four way stretch softshell fabric creates a durable, air permeable, weather resistant pant with an excellent next to skin feel. The harness compatible design includes removable suspenders, zippered thigh pockets and side vents to dump heat during ascents. The TouringCuff™ keeps snow out of boots but still allows access to buckles while skiing. A zippered gusset accommodates various boot volumes and the Keprotec™ instep reduces edge cuts.
FAST AND LIGHT
Minimalist, high performance and light weight, for rapid travel in variable conditions.
SKIING AND SNOWBOARDING
Designed with specific snowsports features for efficient protection, layering and movement.
Engineered materials that offer enhanced properties or performance.
Air permeable four-way stretch woven textiles with superior abrasion resistance.
- Weather resistant
- Air permeable
- Trim fit for athletic performance
- 4-way stretch provides comfort, and flattering fit in a trim silhouette
- Two zippered leg vents
- Belt loops
- Adjustable, removable suspenders
- Keprotec™ instep patches provide superior protection against damage by boots, crampons and ski edges
- Fabric has excellent next to skin feel
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and freedom of movement
- Zippererd hem gusset to accomodate various boot volumes
- Harness friendly zippered thigh pockets with key clip in the left side
- Quick adjust TouringCuff™ allows for easy buckle management