A hybrid softshell short for rock climbing, the Psiphon FL is lightweight, durable and versatile. Light, quick drying TerraTex™ is used in the main body to shed grams while hardwearing Fortius™ 1.0 reinforces high-wear areas and provides air permeable stretch performance. Two harness-friendly zippered thigh pockets, one with a dedicated smartphone sleeve, keep topo maps, a toque or energy bars right at hand.
FAST AND LIGHT
Minimalist, high performance and light weight, for rapid travel in variable conditions.
ALPINISM AND CLIMBING
Climbing equipment designed for efficient movement and protection in alpine environments.
Allows moisture vapour to escape, helping regulate temperature and elevating comfort inside garment.
- Wind resistant
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- Four-way stretch textile
- Trim fit for athletic performance
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and freedom of movement
- Adjustable integrated webbing belt with metal buckle
- Two harness friendly, high volume, zippered thigh pockets
- Inernal mesh pocket in right thigh pocket
- Rear pocket with zip