Created to perform on the ascent and descent, the Procline Comp Jacket was developed to meet the dynamic demands of ski alpinism. Composite Mapping Technology combines GORE® WINDSTOPPER® zonal weather protection at the hood, front, top of the arms and lower back with softshell for stretch and air flow under the arms and at the center back. The helmet-compatible StormHood® provides full coverage with exceptional visibility, and crossover chest pockets are easily accessed while wearing a harness.
Redesigned to include N40p 3L GORE® WINDSTOPPER® to deliver a high level of water resistance on the hood, front, arms and lower back.
Ski alpinism systems for technical high performance in mountain environments.
Maximizes user benefit through the strategic placement of different materials within the design.
ALPINISM AND CLIMBING
Climbing equipment designed for efficient movement and protection in alpine environments.
Allows moisture vapour to escape, helping regulate temperature and elevating comfort inside garment.
- Weather resistant
- Composite Construction for backcountry performance
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- GORE® WINDSTOPPER® delivers breathable, windproof performance with a high level of water resistance on the hood, front, arms and lower back
- Arc'teryx Nu water repellent treatment
- Fortius™ 1.0 under the arms and across the back provides stretch and aids airflow for improved thermal regulation
- e3D Ergonomic 3-Dimensional patterning for enhanced comfort and mobility
- Gusseted underarms
- Trim, slim fit, increases breathability during high output
- Helmet compatible StormHood™
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Webbing zipper pulls
- WaterTight™ Vislon front zip with chin guard and wind flap
- Laminated die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Laminated hem
- Drop back hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Hemlock™ prevents jacket from slipping out from under harness
- Internal chest pocket with laminated zip
- Two high, crossover hand pockets with WaterTight™ zips
- Note: Arc'teryx's WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture