A men’s midweight baselayer top for high output in cooler temperatures, the Phase AR Crew is made from next generation Phasic AR. An Arc’teryx fabric engineered to provide insulation, dry quickly, and offer performance stretch, Phasic AR uses different polyester yarn structures on its interior and face to most effectively wick and disperse moisture. Lighter weight Phasic SL underarm panels improve thermal regulation and reduce bulk. Updated style lines and improved fit.
Quick dry base layer with excellent moisture management. For high output activities.
Versatile high performance designs for diverse activities and conditions. Durable and light.
- Mechanical stretch textile for unrestricted mobility
- Merrow stitch seam construction reduces seam size
- Hybrid Mapping reduces bulk while improving thermal regulation
- Flatlock construction improves next-to-skin comfort
- Silkweight Phasic SL underarm panels reduce bulk while improving thermal regulation
- Next-to-skin fit aids thermal efficiency and moisture transfer
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Crew neck
- Long sleeves
- Non-chafing label