Running in winter conditions is challenging. Maintaining comfort for optimal performance in cold and wet environments requires protection from all the elements. The Norvan SL Insulated Hoody is a minimalist, superlight, packable jacket for running in the inclement weather of winter. GORE-TEX SHAKEDRY™ product technology eliminates the need for a face fabric and does not require DWR treatments. Arc'teryx designers developed innovative design solutions to insulate the jacket with highly breathable and packable Coreloft™ Compact 40 insulation. The Dope Permeair™ 20 liner allows excess heat to escape and manages moisture.
High performance trail running systems for extended high output in challenging terrain.
Thermally insulated products that provide efficient warmth and protection from the elements.
Superlight materials and design, emphasizing light weight and packability over durablity.
Technical trail running systems with a focus on freedom of movement and moisture management.
Waterproof, windproof and breathable textiles that offer fully protective environmental shelter.
- Ultra compact
Design & Fit
- Trim, slim fit, optimizes exceptional breathability during high output
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- WaterTight™ front zipper with soft zipper pull
- Elasticized bottom hem for secure fit
- GORE-TEX with SHAKEDRY™ product technology eliminates the need for a face fabric and does not require DWR treatments
- Fitted hood with elasticized brim ensures visibility when in use
- Hood can be rolled and secured with snap when not in use
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Shaped cuffs with low profile elasticated cuff at wrist