Designed for high output trail running in wet conditions and weighing a mere 125 grams (4.4 oz), the Norvan SL Hoody is the lightest weight, most breathable Arc’teryx GORE-TEX jacket. The ultra minimalist design utilizes GORE-TEX with SHAKEDRY™ product technology. This watershed technology eliminates the need for a face fabric, significantly reducing weight and increasing breathability while delivering durably waterproof, windproof protection.
High performance trail running systems for extended high output in challenging terrain.
Superlight materials and design, emphasizing light weight and packability over durablity.
Technical trail running systems with a focus on freedom of movement and moisture management.
Waterproof, windproof and breathable textiles that offer fully protective environmental shelter.
- Compressible and packable
- Ultra compact
- Trim, slim fit, optimizes exceptional breathability during high output
- WaterTight™ front zip with chin guard
- Elasticized bottom hem for secure fit
- GORE-TEX with SHAKEDRY™ technology eliminates the need for face textile
- Hood can be rolled and secured with snap when not in use
- Fitted hood with elasticized brim ensures visibility when in use
- Shaped cuffs with low profile elasticated cuff at wrist
- Reflective elements on cuffs for enhanced visibility in low light